Monday, August 12, 2013

Yellow For Bright Lives



You may not believe that I used to wear only black and white stuffs.
But yellow has been my favorite since colors started to get into my life.
Yellow tops, shoes, pants, jackets are great for not only summer,
but 24/7/365!! I would say :)
Wanna be fun, shine, bright?!
Wear something yellow!
That's why I love my bright yellow Vince top,
and of course these yellow Belly Button boots from Tokyo Bopper are always my favorite!
Well, there you go some yellow fun stuffs I found:

RIHANNA FOR RIVER ISLAND Cropped tee $15 (left)
OPENING CEREMONY Double layer silk mesh blouse $117 (right)

CHOIES Cut out lace top $44.99 (left)
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD ANGLOMANIA Slashed amaryllis blouse $272.99 (right)
TOPSHOP Knitted textured crop top $68 (left)
ADDIDAS X OPENING CEREMONY Crew-neck pullover sweater $185 (right)

TOPSHOP Moto banana print denim biker $120 (left)
PETIT BATEAU The iconic raincoat $230 (right)

ROMWE Police line print black leggings $24.99 (left)
GERLAN JEANS Minnie mouse maxie dot zip jeans $93 (right)

Floral print yellow ankle pants $63.99 (left)
PUSHBUTTON Zig-zag skirt $500 (right)

DKNY EXCLUSIVELY FOR OPENING CEREMONY Fall '94 zip dress $195 (left)
J BRAND Relaxed slouchy coveralls $345 (right)
SAINT LAURENT Classic duffel 6 $1990 (top left)
BALENCIAGA Arena classic city $1545 (top right)
FOREVER 21 Canvas espadrille shoes $16.99 (bottom left)
PROUD MARY Raffia lace-up skimmer $138 (bottom right)

No comments:

Post a Comment