Friday, August 2, 2013

vintage skirts



I got this vintage skirt from a second hand store in Haight street two years ago.
It's actually the first and only thing that I ever got from Haight street
but I really really really love it!
I love the thick fabric, high waist that actually fits me, 
and of course its puffiness!

Many vintage skirts are very very beautiful.
Their amazing cutting, fabric, design are things that
we might not be able to find among the contemporary brands or stores.

I also just found some wonderful vintage or vintage like skirts online to share,
Here they are:
VERSACE VINTAGE Betty Boop printed skirt $619.5 (left)
MOSCHINO VINTAGE printed pencil skirt $397.64 (right)


TOPSHOP moto vintage denim midi skirt $68.00 (left)
JUNYA WATANABE COMME DES GARÇONS JW Denim skirt $712.19 (right)



COURREGES VINTAGE 'Pop Wiggle' skirt $250 (left)
COMME DES GARÇONS VINTAGE midi ruffle skirt $413 (right)


ALEXANDER MCQUEEN VINTAGE printed a-line skirt $2511.5 (left)
HERMÈS VINTAGE print skirt $959.25 (right) 

YVES SAINT LAURENT VINTAGE tulle skirt $3425.02 (left)
YVES SAINT LAURENT VINTAGE pleated mid-length skirt $279.98 (right) 

No comments:

Post a Comment